Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Music to Clean To

When I first started cleaning houses, cleaned in silence- no music whatsoever; and I would find myself slowing down by midday. By this time my coffee would have worn off and my daydreaming about days end would start to overcome me. There were days when I would fall sorely behind schedule. Initially I thought it was because I wasn't hydrating or eating enough; but after remedying those situations I was still lagging.

And then I was gifted with a new iPhone; and I began downloading music mixes, albums and podcasts to listen to throughout my day. Almost immediately my days started going by faster- I even had a client mention that I seemed to moving at super speed.

Now that I have been cleaning for some time, I don't even know how I did it without music- it is essential to this type of work to have something to keep energy levels up.

This mix is my current music obsession; it is the newest mix by the Magician, a producer based out of Belgium. I love the slow build into a full on dance party- ending perfectly on a high note. This is my go to for mid mopping dance breaks! Take a listen and let me know what you think!

What music do you listen to while cleaning? I am always looking for new music to add to daily rotation!

No comments:

Post a Comment